Do you have energy downs during the afternoon or need a boost right before a workout? These choco-date energy bites are your solution! They are super easy to prepare and can be eaten on the go. You can also add dried fruits like dried cranberries or raisins for a hint of fruitiness.
Servings: 10-12 bites
Preparation time: 10 mins
– 1 cup of pitted dried dates
– 1 tbs of cocoa powder
– 2 tsp of vanilla extract
– ½ cup of rolled oats
– ¼ cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. In a food processor, mix dates, cocoa powder and vanilla extract until the mixture forms a ball
2. In a bowl, fold the date mixture into the oats and chocolate chips
3. Form into 10-12 energy bites and enjoy!