Getting ready for summer barbecues or pot lucks and need healthy ideas? If you love potato salad and want to have some guilt-free (and fat-free), check out this recipe!
Servings: 8 portions
Preparation time: 1 hour
- 1.5 – 2 lbs of baby potatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup of plain 0% fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup of minced raw dill
- 1/4 cup of thinly sliced green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon of white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- Ground pepper for taste
- In a large pot, bring water to a boil.
- Add baby potatoes into boiling water and cook for 25 minutes or until tender, remove from water, rinse and let cool.
- In a medium bowl, mix yogurt, apple cider vinegar, dill, sugar, salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, mix the cooled baby potatoes and the creamy dressing. Serve and enjoy!
You can also bake your potatoes in the oven with a pinch of salt and garlic powder, and use the creamy dressing as a dip!
Photos by Adriana N. Luu