🍵 Keep warm this winter with a this spicy Indian Masala Chai Latte!
Servings: 6 portions
Preparation time: 15 minutes
- 1/4 cup of loose black tea or 4 pouches
- 4 cups of water
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2-3 star anise
- 1 slices of ginger
- 2 cups of milk
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- In a pot, bring the water to a boil.
- Add tea leaves and spices. Let simmer for 3-5 minutes.
- Add milk and honey. Bring to a boil and remove from heat.
- Strain the chai latte, serve and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts (for 1 cup)
|Masala Chai Latte|