Servings: 24-30 cookies
Preparation time: 30 minutes
- 2 cups of all purpose flour
- 1 cup of oats
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 cup of cornstarch
- 3/4 cup of brown sugar
- 1/4 cup of vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup semi sweet chocolate chips, melted + extra chocolate chips for garnish
- 3/4 cup of unsweet fortified almond milk
- 2 teaspoons of almond extract
- Preheat oven at 325 F
- In a large bowl, mix together all dry ingredients, except brown sugar (flour, oats, chia seeds, baking powder, salt, corn starch). Reserve.
- In another bowl, whisk together oil and brown sugar. Add melted chocolate chips.
- Add almond milk and almond extract, and whisk until smooth.
- Gradually combine dry ingredients.
- Form dough into cookies, and add a chocolate chip as a garnish.
- On a baking gray lined with parchemin paper, bake cookies for 10-12 minutes (leave the inside of the cookies soft). Enjoy!