🍵 What is more romantic than sharing a warm sweet dessert with the one you love? This Matcha Molten Laval Cake is a perfect Valentine’s day dessert!
Servings: 2 portions
Preparation time: 30 minutes
- 1/4 cup (60 g) of white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon (6g) of matcha powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup of flour, sifted
- Icing sugar and extra matcha powder for garnish
- Preheat oven at 425F
- In a microwavable bowl, put chocolate chips and vegetable oil. Melt using the microwave (put in the microwave for 30 seconds at a time, and mix in between) or by making a bain-marie (double boiler).
- Add sugar and matcha powder, and whisk.
- Add eggs and whisk.
- Add flour gradually and whisk until smooth.
- Oil two ramekins, and transfer mixture into the ramekins.
- Bake in the oven for 8 minutes or until the exterior is hard while the interior is still soft. You can check by inserting a toothpick to check.
- Garnish with icing sugar and matcha powder, serve and enjoy.
Nutrition Facts (for 1 portion)
|Matcha Molten Lava Cake|