These Roasted Chick Peas are great protein-packed snack idea that will keep you full and satisfied!
Servings: 4 portions
Preparation time: 45 minutes
- 500 mL of canned chick peas, drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of paprika
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- Preheat oven at 400F
- In a large bowl, mis together all ingredients
- On a baking tray, bake in the oven for 40 minutes or until the chick peas are crispy, and mix every 10 minutes.
- Enjoy as an afternoon snack or while watching you favourite show/movie!
Nutrition facts (for 1/4 cup)
|Roasted Chick Peas|