Servings: 2 servings
Preparation time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup of dry oats
- 1/2 cup of skim or partially skim milk
- 1/4 cup of espresso of filter coffee
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoon of sugar
- 1 cup of light ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon of unsweet cocoa powder
- In a large bowl, mix together the oats, milk, coffee, vanilla extract and sugar. Reserve.
- In small containers (or cute mason jars), layer ricotta cheese, oat mixture and cocoa powder.
- Refrigerate for up to 5 days, and enjoy for breakfast.