Servings: 20 bites
Preparation time: 10 minutes
- 150 g of smoked salmon
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 3 tablespoons of minces fresh basil
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 baguette
- Preheat oven at 350 F
- Slice baguette bread into 1 cm thick slices, bake on a baking tray in the oven for 5 minutes or until the edges are brown. Remove from oven and reserve.
- In a large bowl, mix diced tomatoes, basil, garlic salt, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice and olive oil.
- Serve each slice of bread with about 10g of smoked salmon and one tablespoon of bruschetta mix. Enjoy!