Try out this cookie recipe to enjoy with a warm glass of milk!
Servings: 24 cookies
Preparation time: 1 hour
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup of brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 2 medium apples, cored and sliced
- 1/4 cup of unsalted butter, melted
- 2 eggs, separated
- Heat oven at 375 F.
- In a bowl, combine dry ingredients. Reserve.
- In a food processor, blend apples, egg yolk and butter until smooth. Transfer into a bowl.
- Add in dry ingredients gradually. Reserve.
- In a large bowl, beat egg whites with an electric beater until firm peaks have formed.
- Gently fold in apple mixture.
- Scoop mixture with a table spoon on a baking tray lined with parchemin paper.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cookies are golden.
- Remove from heat and enjoy with a glass of warm milk!